2018-19 Promotions & Giveaways
The Seattle Thunderbirds have numerous promotional and giveaway nights during the 2018-19 season.
The T-Birds will kick off the regular season against the Portland Winterhawks on Saturday, September 22, at 6:05pm at the accesso ShoWare Center.
A Party On The Plaza for the first game of the season with food, music and a beer garden will start at 4pm.
During the 2018-19 season there will be nine promotional giveaways for fans. The giveaways include a T-Birds Magnetic Schedule courtesy of Pat’s Plumbing, six Player Magnet Nights, Team Calendar Night and a Team Poster Night.
– Friday, November 9 vs. Kelowna, Pub Night 1 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Saturday, November 10 vs. Everett, Military Appreciation Night, Fred Meyer Turkey Shoot
– Tuesday, November 13 vs. Spokane, 2-For-Tuesday, T-Birds Magnet 2 for first 2,500 fans
– Saturday, November 17 vs. Portland, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $5,000 50/50 Prize
– Wednesday, November 21 vs. Vancouver, Season Ticket Holder Introduce a Friend to Hockey
– Friday, November 30 vs. Kootenay, Sno-King Night
– Saturday, December 8 vs. Everett, Support A Sport, Fred Meyer Ham Shoot, Boy Scout Night, Les Schwab Tire Centers Toy Drive
– Tuesday, December 11 vs. Prince George, 2-For-Tuesday, T-Birds Magnet 3 for first 2,500 fans, Les Schwab Tire Centers Toy Drive
– Friday, December 28 vs. Prince George, Team Calendar Giveaway, accesso 10 year anniversary, Les Schwab Tire Centers Toy Drive
– Saturday, December 29 vs. Portland, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $7,500 50/50
– Friday, February 1 vs. Everett, Pub Night 2 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Friday, February 8 vs. Portland, Mental Health Awareness Night
– Saturday, February 9 vs. Medicine Hat, First Responders Night, Boy and Girl Scouts Night
– Tuesday, February 12 vs. Tri-City, 2-For-Tuesday, T-Birds Magnet 5 for first 2,500 fans
– Saturday, February 16 vs. Everett, Thunderbirds Community Sports Foundation guaranteed $10,000 50/50 prize
– Saturday, February 23 vs. Portland, Hockey Challenge to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington
– Sunday, March 3 vs. Tri-City, Mascot Night, Doxon Toyota Beginner Fest
– Friday, March 8 vs. Victoria, Pub Night 3 presented by Dave & Buster’s
– Saturday, March 9 vs. Everett, Fan Appreciation Night
– Tuesday, March 12 vs. Vancouver, 2-For-Tuesday, T-Birds Magnet 6 for first 2,500 fans
– Saturday, March 16 vs. Portland, Team Poster Giveaway Night